National Trust SA
takes you on a journey through the CBD’s iconic live music venues with a FRUSIC Adelaide Music Walking Trail, where you’ll find stories about their history
, current live scene
, modern and historic photos
Some Venue listings even host some exclusive video content, including interviews with SA music personalities!
1. Download the free Adelaide City Explorer app, or visit the official website.
2. Go to Trails, and look for “FRUSIC Adelaide Music Trail”.
3. Click on the Trail title to go to the full list of trail Venues.
4. Click on a Venue name for their featured listing with stories, photos, videos etc.
In the app, click the icons on the top of the page to navigate through the various types of content.
5. The bottom of the listing has links to FRUSIC (Fringe Music) shows at the Venue.
6. Get walking and visit these amazing Venues during Adelaide Fringe!