MUSICSA OFFERS FREE LISTINGS IN OUR DIRECTORIES OF SOUTH AUSTRALIAN ARTISTS (BANDS / SOLO MUSICIANS), LIVE MUSIC VENUES AND MUSIC BUSINESSES.
To be eligible, you must be based in South Australia. For artists, this means 50% of your band members must live in the state. All genres are welcome. For businesses, national companies must have a local office in South Australia. These are South Australian directories, after all.
Venues, after you sign up for a listing we’ll also contact you for more details on your PA specs and live music services etc, to help make it easier for bands, promoters and fans – and to save you some time! You can get a head start by filling in this survey, and we’ll add the information to your new listing.
Why sign up for a listing?
- We’re a one-stop shop for South Australian music. It can be extremely hard to find comprehensive lists of exclusively South Australian artists and venues through Google or via Social Media. With our directories, Music SA does the ‘filtering’ for you! Our directories are frequently used by Venues, Promoters, Booking Agents, Event Managers, Bands and music fans.
- Access special discounts on Music SA website advertising
For any questions, please contact the Marketing Manager.
For South Australian artists, venues or businesses.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By supplying file(s) and information for a listing, you are giving permission for them to be published on the website, www.musicsa.com.au.
In submitting a request for a listing, you agree that the following terms & conditions apply:
1. You warrant that you are a South Australian artist, live music venue, or music-related business.
2. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to provide all information and materials (including but not limited to text, logos and artwork) (“Materials”) for your listing on the Music SA website (“Website”).
3. All Materials are subject to the approval of The South Australian Contemporary Music Company Limited ACN 079 445 051 trading as Music SA (“Music SA”) and Music SA reserves the right to remove any Materials from the Website at any time, in its absolute discretion.
4. You warrant that:
(a) you own or have a license to use all Materials for publication on the Website;
(b) the Materials comply with all applicable laws and regulations;
(c) the Materials are true and not misleading;
(d) the publication of the Materials will not infringe the rights of any person or give rise to any claim against Music SA (or its officers, employees, agents or subcontractors).
5. You hereby indemnify Music SA (including its officers, employees, agents and subcontractors) from and against all claims, demands, proceedings, costs, expenses, damages, awards, judgements and any other liability whatsoever arising directly or indirectly in connection with the publication of any Materials on the Website or any breach by you of the warranties set out in paragraph 4.
6. In agreeing to publish the Materials, Music SA excludes all conditions and warranties, to the fullest extent permitted by law. Music SA makes no warranty as to the availability of the Website.
7. Music SA will not be liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damage or loss arising directly or indirectly or in any way attributable to the performance or non-performance by Music SA of any of its obligations.
8. These terms & conditions contain the entire agreement between Music SA and you in relation to your listing on the Website.
Please note, the Music SA website uses Google Analytics for the collection of statistical data.[/fusion_text][/fullwidth]