APRA AMCOS is searching for a Writer Services Representative to join the Writer Services department based in North Adelaide. The role is permanent Full Time commencing December 2017 and reporting to the National Manager, Writer Services.
This is a busy, service based role supporting writer members of APRA AMCOS with many aspects of their membership and royalty collection. It involves constant liaison with APRA AMCOS writer members, relationship management, plus a variety of APRA AMCOS writer membership administrative tasks.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Provide high quality APRA AMCOS membership service to existing and potential members and their representatives
- Co-ordinate, budget, facilitate and evaluate SA Writer Services events as required.
- Deliver presentations to music industry colleges, TAFE and tertiary institutions as part of the APRA AMCOS educational outreach program
- Actively promote and establish music industry relationships with APRA AMCOS
Skills and Experience:
- Music Business experience
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- Public presentation experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Customer service focus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Time management skills
We are seeking a person who is; consultative, collaborative, assertive, organised & proactive in their interpersonal style. Someone who is confident and has previous public speaking experience.
All necessary training will be provided.
If you see yourself as having the potential to become a valuable member of this team, please email your cover letter and resume including two previous employer referee contacts to Chris O’Neill, email@example.com by close of business Friday, 17 November, 2017.
Applications without a cover letter and resume or that are received after the closing date will not be considered. You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job – details of relevant visas should be provided.
Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Short listed candidates will be required to attend a panel interview.
Applications for this role close Friday, 17 November, 2017