Prepare for the year ahead with the right insurance from Aon.

Aon, our recommended insurance partner, want to ensure you are correctly and safely covered with the right insurance for your needs as a member of the Entertainment industry, and what better time to plan and organise than at the beginning of the year.

As a performer and/or music teacher, you might know all too well that there’s always a chance of something going wrong or not as planned, for example, third party injury (like someone tripping over your cord/cable connected to your equipment). The last thing you need is for the third party to sue you and to suffer the stress and possible reputation damage this might cause.

So ensure you’re covered and supported in these situations and others, with the right, tailored and comprehensive insurance policies for your risks, that we endorse from Aon. These can also all be quoted and bought online, and include:

Music Teachers insurance
Performers Public Liability insurance
Band insurance
Equipment and Instrument insurance
Musicians Personal Accident insurance